Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lobo Freerunning (Parkour) Video Style! 9/24/09

This is my first attempt at posting video of our class. I don't have all of the new 'bells and whistles' technology.
It was filmed with a 4 year old Kodak digital camera (5.0 megapixel).
It was put together on a 6 year old HP Laptop with Windows Movie Maker.
Took me a couple of hours to put together (old technology crashed a couple of times but thankfully auto-saved most of the project:) It should be easier from now on.
The students look really neat on film and truly work their tails off for me in class. This is my first tribute to them. I just hope I do them justice with this 1st project. Thanks go out to the Kino Center for allowing us to use their fantastic facilities and to Alta Vista High School for giving me the opportunity to do what I truly love to do: Teach and coach students.
Fire Up! Coach Rod.

1 comment:

  1. Love the moves. When will we get to see Coach Rod do some parkour?

    Mr. Thompson

    ReplyDelete